Meeting No. 40 - 12
December 17, 2012
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Agenda Review
4. City Manager's Report
5. Appointments/Reappointments and Announcements of Vacancies
6. Citizen's Forum
This time is set aside to hear from any citizen who wishes to address the Mayor and Council. Citizens are asked to keep their remarks to three minutes. Priority will be given to speakers who have signed up in advance by calling the city Clerk's Office at 240-314-8280 by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting and those who are speaking on an agenda item.
7. Mayor and Council's Response to Citizen's Forum and Announcements
8. Mayor and Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
A. Award of Contract for the Purchase of Three Refuse Trucks, in the Amount of $574,599 through National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) contract # 06012-ESG.
B. Award of Contract for the Purchase of Citywide Playground Equipment for a Period up to Three Years in an Aggregate Amount not to Exceed $150,000 through Frederick County, Maryland Public Schools Contract RFP #09-MISC-10
C. Approval of Minutes
D. Award of contract not to Exceed $375,000 to Venable LLP for Specialized Legal Services
10. Presentation - Fiscal Year 2012 Audited Financial Reports
11. Presentation - Fiscal Year 2012 Popular Annual Financial Report
12. Presentation from Phil Andrews of the Montgomery County Council
13. Discussion and Instructions to Staff and Adoption of the Ordinance to Amend Rockville City Code Chapter 19, "Stormwater Management and Sediment Control" so as to Comply with the Requirements of the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) 26.17.01 and the 2011 Maryland Standards and Specifications; Providing for the Establishment of Specific Policies and Procedures that Require the Consideration of Sediment Control Measures at the Earliest Stages in the Planning Process and the Integration of Sediment Control and Stormwater Management Measures into the Development Program; and to Further Amend Chapter 19 by Adding Certain New Definitions; and by Generally Revising and Amending the Provisions of Chapter 19 of the Rockville City Code
14. Discussion and Instructions Adoption of Resolution to Approve Amendments to the Sediment Control and Stormwater Management Regulations to Chapter 19 of the Rockville City Code
15. Discussion - City Contracting
16. Review and Comment Regarding Mayor and Council Action Report
17. Review and Comment Regarding Future Agendas
18. Old/New Business
NOTE: Times given for agenda items are estimates only. Matters may be considered at times other than those indicated. Please check the upcoming Mayor and Council calendar listed after this evening's agenda for future meeting and Drop-in information, including Citizens' Forum.
THERE WILL BE A COMMUNITY FORUM AT EVERY MEETING, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. When listed, Drop-in will be held in the Council offices from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All meetings are on Monday evenings unless otherwise indicated. Worksessions in City Hall will be televised.
Please check with the City Clerk's office at 240-314-8280 for any further information.
Any person who requires assistance in order to attend this meeting should call the ADA Coordinator at 240-314-8100.