Meeting No. 39 - 12
December 10, 2012
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Agenda Review
4. City Manager's Report
5. Recognition of Photo Contest Winners for National Community Planning Month
6. Appointments/Reappointments and Announcements of Vacancies
7. Citizen's Forum
This time is set aside to hear from any citizen who wishes to address the Mayor and Council. Citizens are asked to keep their remarks to three minutes. Priority will be given to speakers who have signed up in advance by calling the city Clerk's Office at 240-314-8280 by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting and those who are speaking on an agenda item.
8. Mayor and Council's Response to Citizen's Forum and Announcements
9. Mayor and Council Reports
10. Public Hearing on an Amendment to the Rockville Comprehensive Master Plan and Rockville's Amendment to the Montgomery County Heritage Area Management Plan
11. Consent Agenda
A. Award of RFP #20-12 for Public Works Equipment, Supplies and Support Services for a Contract Period up to Five (5) years in the Aggregate Amount not to Exceed $2,500,000.00 to be used on an as-needed basis for Routine Supplies, Replenishment of Warehouse Stock and Emergency Infrastructure Needs Related to the City's Water, Sewer and Street Systems
12. Discussion - 2013 State Legislative Session Preview with District 17
13. Presentation - FY 2014 Budget Preview
14. Discussion - Creation and Duties of a Financial Advisory Board
15. Review and Comment Regarding Mayor and Council Action Report
16. Review and Comment Regarding Future Agendas
17. Old/New Business
NOTE: Times given for agenda items are estimates only. Matters may be considered at times other than those indicated. Please check the upcoming Mayor and Council calendar listed after this evening's agenda for future meeting and Drop-in information, including Citizens' Forum.
THERE WILL BE A COMMUNITY FORUM AT EVERY MEETING, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. When listed, Drop-in will be held in the Council offices from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All meetings are on Monday evenings unless otherwise indicated. Worksessions in City Hall will be televised.
Please check with the City Clerk's office at 240-314-8280 for any further information.
Any person who requires assistance in order to attend this meeting should call the ADA Coordinator at 240-314-8100.