Meeting No. 37 - 12
November 19, 2012
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Agenda Review
4. City Manager's Report
5. Announcement of Vacancies
6. Recognition of the School of Rock(ville) Class of 2012
7. Citizen's Forum
This time is set aside to hear from any citizen who wishes to address the Mayor and Council. Citizens are asked to keep their remarks to three minutes. Priority will be given to speakers who have signed up in advance by calling the city Clerk's Office at 240-314-8280 by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting and those who are speaking on an agenda item.
8. Mayor and Council's Response to Citizen's Forum and Announcements
9. Mayor and Council's Report
10. Public Hearing for Ordinance to Amend Rockville City Code Chapter 19, "Stormwater Management and Sediment Control" so as to Comply with the Requirements of the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) 26.17.01 and the 2011 Maryland Standards and Specifications; Providing for the Establishment of Specific Policies and Procedures that Require the Consideration of Sediment Control Measures at the Earliest Stages in the Planning Process and the Integration of Sediment Control and Stormwater Management Measures into the Development Program; and to Further Amend Chapter 19 by Adding Certain New Definitions; and by Generally Revising and Amending the Provisions of Chapter 19 of the Rockville City Code
11. Consent Agenda
A. Award of Contract for No. 9648050171-AF for Outpatient Mental Health Services at the City Operated Linkages to Learning (LTL) program at Maryvale Elementary School (Maryvale) for a Contract Period up to Three Years in the Aggregate Amount not to Exceed $135,000
B. Award of Invitation for Bid #05-13, Sanitary Sewer System Improvements, Various Locations as follows: Groups I, II and III, Sanitary Sewer Lining and Sanitary Sewer Dig and Replace in the Amount not to Exceed $8,000,000 for up to a Five-Year Period
C. Authorization to Grant a Stormwater Management Easement and Maintenance Covenant at the Water Treatment Plant to Montgomery County
12. Presentation - Draft of the Rockville Amendment to the Montgomery County Heritage Area Management Plan, Including Proposed Language to Adopt the Amendment into the Comprehensive Plan
13. Discussion and Instructions, and Adoption of Ordinance to Repeal and Re-Enact with Amendments Chapter 9 of the Rockville City Code, Entitled "Fire Safety Code" so as to Adopt and Incorporate by Reference the State of Maryland Fire Prevention Code with Amendments, as the Fire Prevention Code of the City of Rockville
14. Discussion and Instructions - Report from the Rockville Summit 2012
15. Approval of Montgomery County's Offer to Advance the City's $1.5 million General Fund Loan to Rockville Housing Enterprises
16. Introduction and Adoption of Ordinance to Amend Ordinance #09-12 To Appropriate Funds and Levy Taxes for Fiscal Year 2013
17. Review and Comment - First Quarter FY 2013 Financial Report
18. Discussion - Biennial Budgeting
19. Discussion and Instructions - Chapter 16 Ethics Ordinance Revisions
20. Review and Comment regarding Mayor and Council Action Report
21. Review and Comment regarding Future Agendas
22. Old/New Business
NOTE: Times given for agenda items are estimates only. Matters may be considered at times other than those indicated. Please check the upcoming Mayor and Council calendar listed after this evening's agenda for future meeting and Drop-in information, including Community' Forum.
THERE WILL BE A COMMUNITY FORUM AT EVERY MEETING, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. When listed, Drop-in will be held in the Council offices from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All meetings are on Monday evenings unless otherwise indicated. Worksessions in City Hall will be televised.
Please check with the City Clerk's office at 240-314-8280 for any further information.
Any person who requires assistance in order to attend this meeting should call the ADA Coordinator at 240-314-8100.