Meeting No. 05 - 13
February 4, 2013
Executive Session pursuant to Section 10-508(a)(7) and (8) to consult with counsel to obtain legal advice; and to consult with staff, or other individuals about pending or potential litigation (Alley Abandonment).
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Agenda Review
4. City Manager's Report
5. Appointments/Reappointments and Announcements of Vacancies
6. Presentation - Recognition of Major Donors and Partners of the City of Rockville's Holiday
7. Citizen's Forum
This time is set aside to hear from any citizen who wishes to address the Mayor and Council. Citizens are asked to keep their remarks to three minutes. Priority will be given to speakers who have signed up in advance by calling the city Clerk's Office at 240-314-8280 by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting and those who are speaking on an agenda item.
8. Mayor and Council's Response to Citizen's Forum and Announcements
9. Mayor and Council Reports
10 Consent Agenda
A. Award of Rider Contract under Baltimore County Contract #B437, On-Call Design-Build Environmental Restoration, in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,000,000 through November 21, 2016, to Perform Routine Maintenance on Public Stormwater Management Facilities and to Remove Non-Native Invasive Plants on City Property
11. Adoption of Bond Ordinance to Authorize the Competitive Sale of Tax-Exempt 2013A General Obligation Bonds in an Amount not to Exceed $20,000,000 for the Purpose of Financing the Construction of Water, Sewer, and Stormwater System Improvements as Reflected in the City's FY 2013 Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and Related Issuance Costs
12. Adoption of Bond Ordinance to Authorize the Competitive Sale of Tax-Exempt 2013B General Obligation Bonds in an Amount not to Exceed $7,000,000 for the Purpose of Refunding Outstanding Debt Previously Issued in 2003 and Related Issuance Costs
13. Discussion and Instructions- Creation, Structure, and Duties of a Financial Advisory
14. Review and Comment Regarding Mayor and Council Action Report
15. Review and Comment Regarding Future Agendas
16. Old/New Business
NOTE: Times given for agenda items are estimates only. Matters may be considered at times other than those indicated. Please check the upcoming Mayor and Council calendar listed after this evening's agenda for future meeting and Drop-in information, including Community' Forum.
THERE WILL BE A COMMUNITY FORUM AT EVERY MEETING, UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. When listed, Drop-in will be held in the Council offices from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All meetings are on Monday evenings unless otherwise indicated. Worksessions in City Hall will be televised.
Please check with the City Clerk's office at 240-314-8280 for any further information.
Any person who requires assistance in order to attend this meeting should call the ADA Coordinator at 240-314-8100.